Swimming pools are a popular recreational option these days. However, they are required to be well maintained in order to avoid leakages.
Factors that can lead to leakages are:
- Shrinkage cracks that appear during the concrete curing process
- Lack of waterproofing barriers between the pool water and concrete wall
- Cracks that appear in joints (filled with cementitious joint fillers), over time
- Failures in plumbing and suction lines
- The formation of honeycombs during the concreting process, which weaken the structure
We offer a dual protection system with a crystalline shield for walls, floors and construction joints. Weak areas such as construction joints and cracks are again coated with an additional layer of highly elastic acrylic coating